Provident Funding Credit/Pipeline/Servicing Analyst - Application Deadline
Thu, February 28, 2013
ENTRY LEVEL ANALYST POSITION FOR RECENT COLLEGE GRADUATES
- You will be trained in the "Provident Funding Way."
- Depending on the Division you are assigned to, your job duties may include some of the following:
o Facilitate compliance with company, investor, and federal guidelines.
o Develop thorough understanding of loan servicing in a dynamic environment.
o Communicate accurately with customers regarding their loan to facilitate loan retention and refinancing.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (3.5 or higher is ideal!)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Measurable accomplishments with work experience
- A desire to work in the mortgage industry
- Effective communicator
- History of leadership
- Confident and ready to work!
Please email your resume and cover letter by 2/28/13 to: email@example.com.