Software Advice Media Outreach Coordinator - Application Deadline
Fri, March 8, 2013
At Software Advice, our growth has created an awesome opportunity at the intersection of Web marketing and public relations.
As a Media Outreach Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for getting the word out about Software Advice. You’ll tweet, talk and network to win the favor of bloggers, journalists and editors. You'll be measured by the number of content pieces you are able to publish on blogs. Links are top priority. Tweets, Likes, and +1s are sweet, too. Like making new friends? This one’s for you.
We’re looking for PR pros, social media savants or budding content marketers ready to take their career to the next level. We demand a lot from our co-workers, but we give a lot back. We want people that are motivated by daily wins and career momentum, not Foosball, Facebook, and free Fanta. Crush it for us and we got your back.
We’re looking for the best and brightest in this role. Our ideal candidate:
- has 2-5 years of experience in something relevant;
- can expertly search the Internet;
- has a charismatic, extroverted personality to make friends fast;
- can write, like, awesome;
- is genuinely interested in software and tech stuff;
- loves to hit the phones with lots of energy and a thick skin;
- is a proven self-starter and highly motivated to succeed;
- has excellent organizational skillz.
Interested? Apply online: http://www.softwareadvice.com/careers/ by 3/8/2013