Software Advice Managing Editor - Application Deadline
Fri, March 8, 2013
As a managing editor, you’ll be responsible for content strategy and creation for our human capital management software market. We’ll give you autonomy and ownership of this line of business, but with that ownership comes the responsibility to build a brand for yourself and Software Advice.
Your success will be determined by your ability to develop creative content, both prose and multi-media, and execute a content strategy that attracts links, social media mentions (e.g. Tweets, Likes and +1s) and traffic. You’ll also blog, manage contract writers and be responsible for maintaining an editorial calendar.
We’re looking for journalists, content marketers or anyone with a strong writing background. Experience in the human capital management market, technology or inbound marketing is a plus.
We demand a lot from our co-workers, but we give a lot back. We want people who are motivated by daily wins and career momentum, not Foosball, Facebook, and free Fanta (although our perks are great). We’ll give you more authority and a faster ascent than most any employer. Crush it for us and we got your back.
We’re looking for the best and brightest in this role. Our ideal candidate:
- has 3 to 10 years of experience in journalism, PR, marketing, social media or related roles;
- has a charismatic, extroverted personality to make friends fast;
- can write, like, awesome;
- has the creativity to develop a viral video or infographic;
- is genuinely interested in software and tech stuff; and,
- isn’t afraid to hit the phones with lots of energy and a thick skin.
Interested? Apply online at www.softwareadvice.com/careers by 3/8/2013.