Texas Governor's Fellowship Program - Application Deadline
Mon, April 15, 2013
Texas Governor’s Fellowship Program will:
• Give students an overview of state government by working closely with staff in the Office of the Governor.
• Provide students with experience in a working office environment.
• Enhance appreciation of public service.
• Fellows are assigned to work with the Governor’s staff.
Primary duties consist of:
• Performs support work for division program areas
• Provides project assistance
• Conducts research as requested for various projects
• Prepares correspondence, reports, studies, forms and documents
• May research, compose, design, or edit agency publications, forms manuals and charts
• Assists with special projects
See BTT Gateway Job ID 6791 for more information. Interested students may apply at the Human Resources office in the State Insurance Building, 1100 San Jacinto, Room 2.300 OR download and mail the application that is available online at http://governor.state.tx.us/employment/fellowships/