Gulf Coast Business Credit Content Optimization & Internet Marketing Intern, BTT Gateway Job ID 7078
Fri, May 17, 2013
Gulf Coast Business Credit Content Optimization & Internet Marketing Intern, BTT Gateway Job ID 7077
The Content Optimization and Internet Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting the Sales Administration Team with various projects within Marketing and Web Strategy that drive us closer to our goal of increased online bookings and increasing brand awareness.
These projects include:
The Intern will support the ongoing mission of the Sales Administration Team by optimizing business descriptions and curating content for all of Gulf Coast Business Credit’s web material. Additionally, the Sales Administration Team Intern will assist with conducting an in-depth analysis of our website and usage of Salesforce.com to provide recommendations that will enhance the content and delivery. Finally, the Intern will contribute to the Sales Team by developing a set of web practices for GCBC to follow moving forward and participate in developing a process around providing new rich content meant to improve the searchability and relevance of our factoring services in the online space.
**All candidates must currently be enrolled in school (Preferably business technology with marketing or public relations exposure)**
Range of Responsibilities/Projects:
• Help to enhance a data mining system
• Assisting with campaigns to improve on-page optimization &structural/technical SEO
• Outreach for link-building campaigns and content marketing
• Content creation and/or editing
• Consolidation of our Salesforce.com database
You will receive:
• Diverse training and experience in many phases of online marketing, including:
• Campaign development and strategy
• Outreach targeting & relationship-building
• Performance tracking and in-depth analysis
• Technical, on-page SEO
• Creating reports for audiences all across the corporate spectrum
• Direct interaction with National Sales Director and Sales Administration team
• Experience working in the finance industry
40 hours per week. Negotiable if working around a summer school schedule.
Qualities of an ideal candidate
• Understands database structure and how to manipulate data pulls
• Passionate about learning & testing what you've learned
• Strong Verbal and written communication skills
• Innate sense of curiosity and discovery; inquisitive
• Able to multi-task and drive hard on time-sensitive projects/initiatives
• Takes personal accountability for results
• Someone who can handle the learning curve of this industry on top of their academic commitments
• Excel at getting things done
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter via BTT Gateway. The cover letter should include: reason for your interest, area of interest/major, grade point average as of last marking period, and the reason you should be selected for this internship. Application deadline is 5/17/2013.