Mastrapasqua Asset Management: Client Service and Marketing Associate, BTT Gateway Job ID 7103
Fri, August 30, 2013
Application Deadline -8/30/13
1) Active participation in firm’s business development strategy
2) Build and maintain relationships with firm’s clients and prospective clients
3) Understand and participate in firm’s research process
4) Support internal client service and marketing needs
• Bachelor’s degree (Business with Marketing/Finance focus or Economics preferred)
• Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate significant client/prospect interaction
• Solid presentation skills, high energy level, and professionalism
• Record of taking initiative and completing projects
• Proactively help build relationships with prospective clients, consultants, and centers of influence – routinely update and educate them on the firm – its personnel, investment philosophy, process, and performance.
• Be a "face of the firm" in the community – willing to attend relevant events/luncheons/galas, etc. Travel may be required.
• Manage the account opening/closing process, maintain and update firm marketing materials and client/prospect databases, assemble presentation books, manage reception duties and firm mailings
• Attend daily investment research conference call. Learn and understand the firm’s investment philosophy and process and explain clearly to a client or a prospective client.
• Maintain good communication with 1) clients - regarding MAM, markets, firm achievements and outlook, and 2) MAM staff – regarding client input pertaining to asset allocation, withdrawals, and other requests/account changes.
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7103.