Medix Staffing Solutions, Recruiting Resource Coordinator - Application Deadline (BTT Gateway Job ID 7109)
Fri, June 14, 2013
As a leader in the healthcare staffing industry, clients turn to Medix for our expertise in sourcing qualified people to fill a variety of contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire opportunities. Due to recent growth our National Delivery Team is seeking to hire Resource Coordinators in our Scottsdale, AZ location.
Our company is defined by our core values of Customer Focus, Team Work, Accountability, Passion, Commitment and Professionalism. We are currently seeking Resource Coordinator candidates that possess these values and will thrive in a fast-paced, delivery-oriented competitive environment. At Medix we believe in offering a great environment that allows individual growth, mentoring and career advancement. Having been ranked the 20th fastest growing company by Crain's Chicago Business, Medix offers exciting challenges and proven professional opportunity.
As a Resource Coordinator for Medix, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Perform sourcing, screening, and phone interviewing, of available candidates across the United States
• Create pipelines of potential candidates for future placement
• Build relationships with passive candidates by using creative forms of online resoucing (Boolean, social networking, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Maintain communication with prospective candidates to build and strengthen relationships
• Maintain accurate candidate tracking within the Medix ATS system
• Work well in a team oriented and performance based setting with Recruiters, Delivery Managers and other leadership.
• Continuously gain knowledge of industries and specific recruitment techniques
• Generate leads for account and industry development
• Service oriented or previous call center experience is a plus
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Driven and dedicated to hitting individual and team goals
• Strong work ethic
• Must be able to utilize many different online avenues to source candidates
• Professional and goal oriented demeanor
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive medical insurance (PPO, HSA, HMO – in IL only)
• Dental insurance
• Vision assistance
• Vacation/Personal Days
• Paid Holidays Off
• Employer financed Life, Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
• Weekly pay
• Comprehensive training program
• Opportunity to participate in community and philanthropic events
To apply see BTT Gateway Job ID 7109.