EF Educational Tours, International Education Territory Manager, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7076
Mon, June 17, 2013
Are you looking to make an immediate impact in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment at the crossroads of education and international travel? Are you interested in creating a career at a global company that rewards talent and entrepreneurship? Are you excited about joining a passionate and dynamic group of professionals in an open office environment, without cubicles, where you feed off of each other’s ideas and energy?
Something different. In this unique role—a hybrid of sales, consulting, and education—you will be responsible for developing international travel programs for high schools and middle schools. We need personable and competitive people to drive the annual sales growth of their own territory. This requires developing relationships with educators and consulting them on the best practices to develop their international travel programs to their full potential. So the more successful you are, the more you’re helping students have unforgettable travel experiences.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Sales experience is great, but we train everyone. You’ll never stop learning here.
• Most importantly, we are looking for these qualities:
• Positive Attitude—You think nothing is impossible
• Goal oriented—You possess an acute sales instinct and aim to exceed your goals
• Driven—You are confident, take initiative, and venture into uncharted territory
• Adaptable—You are able to manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Adventurous—You genuinely see the value in getting out there and experiencing the world
• And get yourself a passport if you don’t have one already—you’re going to need it
To apply, please visit https://www.smartrecruiters.com/EFEducationFirstUSA/71465551-territory-manager. In your application, please upload your resume and cover in the same document. Application deadline is 6/17/2013.