AIED Council, Positions at Early Childhood Center, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7116
Fri, May 31, 2013
Early Childhood Center – Affiliate of 21st Century International School
Beijing 21st Century International School (originally Beijing 21st Century Experimental School) was established by Siwa Group in 1993. The school is the first full boarding school with a Policy Formulated by the Government, Capital Invested by Enterprises, and School Run by Experts in China. The school enjoys high popularity and reputation in Beijing and even nationwide. With its outstanding achievement, the school has gained wide recognition and universal praise from society year after year. It was rated as the Garden Type School in Beijing City, Excellent Electronic Education School in Beijing City, and also awarded titles involving School with the Best Influence in Beijing, The Best Recommendable Educational Institution, and a Representative of Private Schools of Supreme Operational Efficiency in Beijing. In April 2010, upon approval, the school became the first international school in Haidian District, Beijing. In April 2011, the school was approved to replace 6 Chinese graduation courses with courses organized by our school in Haidian District, Beijing.
A group of established private schools is looking for professional early childhood educators in to work with children ages 2-6 for 2013/14 school year.
Head of Early Childhood Center (1)
Early Childhood Classroom Teachers (2)
English Language Teachers (4)
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development, Education or related field
2. 2+ years experience in one or more of the above fields (Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Education, TESOL, etc.)
3. Over one year coordination/supervisory experience is required for the Head of ECC to plan, implement, and coordinate a developmentally appropriate and culturally sensitive international program.
SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Head of Early Childhood Center: US$ 5600 net/month
Classroom Teacher: US$4000 net/month
English Language Teacher: US$2000 net/month
1. Round trip international flight ticket
2. Free housing
3. Summer & Winter holidays based on school calendar
4. Visa and insurance
To apply, please complete the online application form and submit your resume at
http://www.aied-edu.org/career/GEI.html. Application deadline is 5/31/13.
Please visit us at http://aied-edu.org/career/ for more job openings.