BrightEdge Technologies, Sales Associate, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7134
Tue, December 31, 2013
Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a successful, top tier VC funded Silicon Valley startup? Do you want to grow your career in sales in a fast paced, results-driven environment? Do you want the opportunity to see the work you do affect the entire organization?
BrightEdge is the global leader in enterprise SEO, helping more than 5,500 of the world’s largest brands stay ahead in the rapidly evolving Internet landscape. It is one of the hottest software startups in Silicon Valley, growing over 100% and doubling revenue annually for the last three years. BrightEdge benchmarks in the top percentile of SaaS companies that have ultimately gone public.
The Sales Associate / EBR position is an incredible growth opportunity for the right candidate. BrightEdge provides a compelling position to develop your sales skills and knowledge of Search Marketing to accelerate career growth. Sales Associates / EBRs manage prospect client accounts in a way that creates a high touch experience to set the stage for effective Account Executive follow-up and future sales. This role is vital to the organization and extremely visible, helping achieve revenue goals.
Top performers will have opportunity to transition to Account Executive positions over time, which have six figure earning potential. Ideal candidates should be quick on their feet, adaptable to change, and ready to take ownership of their career.
• Coordinate within the department to determine accounts that require research and prospecting activities to ensure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities
• Identify and create new qualified sales-ready leads in target accounts for regional Account Executives
• Research accounts to map out organizational structure and identify key decision makers
• Conduct high level conversations with executives at prospective accounts to generate interest and produce qualified opportunities
• Qualify outbound opportunities and develop a strong pipeline via phone and email communications
• Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure department revenue objectives are met
• Disseminate opportunities to appropriate Account Executives, educating the representative about the appropriate prospect account details and background
• Assist leading Fortune 1000 companies with BrightEdge success
• Empower our customers to expand their usage of BrightEdge's technology
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE (INCLUDING SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS)
• Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record
• Passion for technology and possess a high level of integrity
• Strong communication, analytic, and listening skills, with a positive and energetic phone presence
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Self-starter & hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
• Ability to identify opportunity qualifications and effectively manage objections to a positive resolution
• Team player with ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
• Proficiency with professional productivity tools and software applications (MS Office, voicemail, etc.)
• Sales training, pre-call planning, or salesforce.com software experience is a plus
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills of required employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
To apply please see the below link: http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?nl=1&k=Job&j=oW95VfwP&s=accessUT. Application deadline is 12/31/2013.