Kinnser Software, Technical Support Specialist, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7135
Wed, July 31, 2013
Kinnser Software is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our team. This person will be part of a growing technical support team that is focused on creating the best possible user experience and delighting Kinnser Software’s customers. The successful candidate will join this critically important team and will utilize a range of technical and interpersonal skills to ensure that clients maximize the value of our services on a daily basis. Kinnser Software is looking for smart individuals who seek to learn and grow their career while improving the healthcare system.
• Providing support and service for all Kinnser customers (primarily through the help desk/call center) including providing answers to questions, resolutions to problems and general assistance for the day-to-day operations of Kinnser’s services via telephone and email correspondence with customers
• Supporting Kinnser services to ensure superior quality, good customer references and overall satisfaction with Company's support services by:
Troubleshooting and documenting software operational issues and technical issues
Escalating unresolved issues with thorough documentation as required, maintaining ownership of issue through resolution
• Achieving client satisfaction by:
Ensuring required response time and resolution times are met
Rapid response to support client issues and reporting of bugs/issues and feature requests via appropriate tools
Performing troubleshooting and ad hoc testing
Performing introduction calls with new customers to prepare them for upcoming training
• Providing customer service through friendly, professional responses
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
• 1+ year of technical support, customer service, or related experience
• Experience with Web-based software support is a plus
• Strong communication skills and a good sense of humor
• Ability to provide friendly and professional customer service
• Ability to learn quickly and then use that knowledge to solve problems effectively
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to say "I don’t know, but I can get that answer for you" and then find the answer for the client
• LVN or equivalent experience a plus
• Home healthcare, nursing, or healthcare experience a plus
About the Company:
Kinnser Software provides the complete Electronic Medical Record (EMR) solution to the home health industry. Our easy to use SaaS solution improves the lives of patients who are being cared for at home, while improving business and clinical results of the home health care agency that provides that care. Kinnser improves collaboration and transforms data into actionable information for better decisions.
In 2011 and 2010, Kinnser was recognized in Inc Magazine’s list of the 500 fastest growing private companies in the United States and was among the top 50 fastest growing software companies. We have clients in 22 states and the US Virgin Islands. Based in South Austin, Kinnser offers competitive compensation, excellent health and employer matched retirement benefits, paid time off and a casual and progressive work environment. Kinnser Software values individuality and is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, go to http://www.kinnser.com/about-kinnser-software/careers/ and submit your resume and cover letter. Application deadline is 7/31/2013.