Web Developer Intern, ISHIR Inc., Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7139
Fri, August 30, 2013
Interactive Web Marketing Agency/IT Services Firm is looking for an Intern, who is proficient in Proficient in HTML/CSS/HTML5. Job duties will include, but not necessarily be limited to:
• Unit Testing.
• System Testing.
• Bug fixing.
• Advanced understanding of HTML and CSS.
• Experience with Photoshop.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience with web site design.
• Experience with web marketing concepts such as landing page and email marketing templates.
• Familiar with development IDEs such as Eclipse.
This is an unpaid internship initially that will last for 3 months through the summer training period. Internship can also be extended to the next semester.
By the end of the training period, if you are well suited for this role, we will extend an offer to you for a part-time position or full-time position when you graduate.
Since this is an unpaid internship, we offer to pay for all out of pocket expenses (like gas to and from work and lunch) during the training period
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is 7/30/2013.