Kaye Bassman International, Executive Recruiter, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7150
Fri, August 30, 2013
If you are a networking obsessed, results driven and career motivated individual, Kaye/Bassman International wants to talk to you! We are actively seeking Executive Recruiters to complement our growing firm. KBICer’s with a proven track record of success have assorted backgrounds in B2B & inside sales, Executive Search and/or full cycle recruitment. Additionally, individuals with an exceptionally enthusiastic attitude who are excited about taking charge of their own success are strongly encouraged to apply.
As an Executive Recruiter, you will work hands on with C-Level candidates, hiring managers and Practice Leaders while generating new business leads and developing new retained clients. You will learn and embody exceptional candidate & client generation, outstanding time management, the ability to prioritize and most importantly, build an unbeatable practice revolving around effective relationship building.
Areas of Expertise
Kaye/Bassman now has over 20 areas of expertise including Banking, Insurance, Private Wealth Management, Academic Medicine, Healthcare Information Technology & Management, Nursing, Physician’s Assistant and Nurse Practitioner, Construction & Real Estate, Energy, Oil & Gas, Power Sales, Life Sciences, Genomics & Bioinformatics, Pharmaceuticals & Biotech, Medical Device and many more!
• Voted #1 "Best Place to Work" on five separate occasions for the DFW area heralded by The Dallas Business Journal
• Voted "The Best Company to Work for in Texas" four consecutive years by Texas Monthly Magazine
• Largest "single-site" search firm in Texas and in the top 15 nationwide
• #1 Executive Retained Search Firm in DFW by The Dallas Business Journal
• Recipient of the "Employer Excellence Award" by the Greater Dallas Chamber recognizing the "acknowledgement of outstanding workplace flexibility and best working environments"
Kaye/Bassman offers a true training program to help successfully integrate you into Kaye Bassman and onboard you into the executive search industry. Our 6-week training allows you to build & fine tune a solid foundation of recruiting skills & confidence needed to execute your professional goals while motivating and encouraging you.
• As a company dedicated to giving back to the community, our Kaye/Bassman Foundation has donated over $1 million to our deserving charities since inception 10 years ago. Our charities include Baylor Cancer Center, MDA and several others. We give back through company events, celebrations, fundraisers and community outreach.
• Bi-Annual Pacesetter Company paid trips! We have both "Beach Bum" and "Mountain Top" trips where we’ve travelled to places like Spain, Hawaii, Mexico, France, the British Virgin Islands, Italy and everywhere in between.
• An Activity Room for breaks in between your day of generating success including ping-pong tables, massage chairs, shuffleboard, flat screen televisions, popcorn machine, bumper pool, couches, vending machines and arcade games.
• Here at Kaye Bassman, we can find a reason to celebrate just about anything including birthday celebrations, themed parties, holiday festivities, quarterly company celebrations, happy hours, first placements and many more!
Our company culture challenges and rewards the individual who thrives off the opportunity to pursue their passions while building a lasting career with one of the nation’s premier search firms.
While we operate Nationwide, we are based in Dallas, Texas off of the Toll Road and George Bush, a manageable commute from northern or southern locations.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Industry, client & candidate research
• Social media proficiency to connect & network with both active & passive candidates
• An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to be a team player
• Passion and dedication to create distinctive sourcing strategies to attract candidates of the highest quality
• Flexibility & ability to overcome rejection
• High energy to keep up in a fast-paced, lively & encouraging atmosphere
Apply Now! To apply, submit your resume to email@example.com addressing Michelle Masterson. Application deadline is 8/30/2013.
You can visit our website at www.kbic.com to learn more about our organization. You can also review what a "Day in the Life" of a recruiter is like at http://www.kbic.com/join-us/join-kaye-bassman.
"An amazing company with amazing people & leaders." – Dallas Business Journal
"Kaye/Bassman is a great place to learn and grow professionally. KBIC is an entrepreneurial atmosphere which provides critical tools for training and continued education that help develop essential habits for successful recruiting. As a recent hire, I would encourage anyone interested in building their own business to explore opportunities within KBIC." – Bret Barron, Project Manager
"I love working for Kaye/Bassman because I’m easily satisfied with the very best. In exchange for my talent, I receive every resource to create and grow my business under its umbrella; a culture that continually assists in developing me personally; and the security I need from a leadership team with integrity that is bullet-proof." – Tim White, Managing Partner
"Kaye/Bassman is a great place to work because of the culture. We have a group of 80 entrepreneurs who have come together to truly be successful. Not only are we able to feed off each other’s ideas but we also have an opportunity to watch one another grow and become highly respected our industries." –James Baker, Project Manager
"Kaye/Bassman allows me the flexibility to build my own team while having every available top notch training tool at my disposal. But the most awesome part of my job is that I get to work side by side with the BEST recruiters in the business each and every day." – Ashley Phillips, Search Consultant
"I love to work for Kaye/Bassman because I have a career…not just a job. Rewards earned here are purely based upon merit and the work each individual puts forth to achieve success. KBIC is a company that consistently operates week in and week out by a set of values that promote growth, success, respect for one another, and abundance for all. This is an organization with strong leaders who makes themselves accessible to mentor and motivate young professionals providing an environment conductive to success. Kaye/Bassman is an organization with a heartbeat. We are real people who are not required to wear two faces, but instead encouraged to be ourselves." – Jessica Myers, Search Consultant
"I love the entrepreneurial spirit, the incredible training & resources that we have available, the amazing people I’ve gotten to know over the years, & the financial rewards are pretty wonderful, too!" – Jill Jarufe, Practice Leader
"The office culture at Kaye/Bassman is one-of-a-kind in the best possible way. Everyone is supportive of one another, the office is always lively, the management team works hard to ensure the happiness of their employees, and hard work is recognized and appreciated. Who wouldn’t want to work for a company that cares so much about building the best possible work environment?" – Jessica LaRue, Security Team Administrator
"Kaye/Bassman is not a company - It is a collection of highly motivated, extremely talented, performance driven individuals who strive to be the best at what we do and also strive to help each other achieve success well above anything we may ever expect from ourselves and it is all done in a very high energy, come-as-you-are environment that encourages creativity & individuality and celebrates success at an even higher level than we sometimes operate!" – Chris Melillo, Managing Partner
"Taking care of your people by motivating & rewarding employees is one of the best ways to become an employer of choice." – Jeff Kaye, Co-CEO