SHI International Corporation, SHI International Corporation, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7177
Tue, December 31, 2013
Constantly growing in response to the needs of our customers, SHI has transformed itself from a $1 million "software-only" regional reseller into a $3 billion+ global provider of information technology products and services. Dynamic, scalable, innovative solutions delivered with world-class customer support have made SHI the complete IT hardware, software and professional services solution provider it is today.
Under the guidance of our current ownership for nearly 20 years, SHI has never been faced with a merger or acquisition that could distract us from supporting our customers. Remaining focused on the job at hand has allowed us to forge long-term relationships with the clients and OEM partners who remain our most loyal and ardent supporters. The most important metric by which success can be measured – the rate at which we retain our customers – is 99%, ranking SHI among the highest in our industry or any other!
Inside Account Executive (IAE) positions are currently available in our Austin, Texas location. Join our dynamic sales teams in SHI's new division, SHI Corporate. IAE's will work within our inside sales teams offering a wide variety of technology solutions to new and existing customers within our Small Business Division. This position will work on developing strong customer relationships with corporate organizations of 100 to 500 PCs in size. IAE's will engage with the customer on a daily basis to develop new relationships and growing existing business in a past paced sales environment. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals interested in developing a professional career and strong understanding of the IT industry while enjoying a creative and fun environment.
What SHI Can Offer:
· Ongoing Opportunities for development
· Comprehensive training programs to help develop your skills
· Career progression based on merit, not tenure
· Our employees work in a creative, comfortable, progressive and fun environment
· Competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401K, flexible spending
· Provide consultation to customers regarding the purchase of software, hardware and services
· Focused on building a base of customers utilizing territory planning tools, marketing lists, and partner /vendor contacts
· Engage in high velocity outbound prospecting via phone, email, and social media
· Market and leverage our vendor/distribution channel partnerships to ensure best value pricing for customers
· Work with internal departments to ensure customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently
· Provide excellent customer service
· Keep updated on product and industry knowledge
· Attend product training as required
· College diploma/University Degree
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
· Self-Motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
· Proficiency in MS Outlook Tools- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Telephone, User Support Skills, Outside, Territory Management, Cold-Calling
Salary plus Commission: This salary format provides a guaranteed base salary plus commission earned for the number of your completed sales; your base salary amount will remain constant each month, while the amount of your commission earned will fluctuate month-to-month. Commission is typically calculated as a percentage of your overall completed sales.
To apply, see BTT Gateway https://www.myinterfase.com/lacs/job_view.aspx?token=AHGkeltBVEcaSGP7indl+g%3d%3d.
Final application deadline is: 12/31/2013.