Alamo Colleges, Dir Of Institutional Research/Plan/Effect - 133438RE2, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7187
Thu, June 27, 2013
1. Provide leadership to the college in the development of a comprehensive plan/process to include: chair the Planning/Budgeting Council; construct/distribute the planning/budgeting process documents; compile the unit plans into a college plan; and publish/distribute the plan.
2. Analyze and interpret research findings prepare concise analysis of issues and studies; make recommendations based upon results.
3. Oversee the college’s institutional effectiveness efforts; design/implement the utilization of multiple institutional effectiveness studies; conduct assessment activities that include the assessment of student outcomes, classroom research, educational evaluation, and the development and administration of surveys; make recommendations; consult with and assist faculty and others in the development/interpretation of surveys and institutional research.
4. Provide management information for general needs and specific units and activities to include: prepare factbook and institutional profile document; prepare ad hoc reports; complete various institutional and government reports, questionnaires and surveys; conduct area business/industry needs assessments; construct and maintain databases.
5. Supervise/direct the activities of the department.
* Any one position may not include all of the duties listed, nor do the examples necessarily include all of the duties performed.
Minimum Education: Master's degree in statistics or other related area.
Minimum Experience: Four (4) years of experience in experimental or survey research design, statistical analysis, and organizational planning.
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7187. Application deadline is 6/27/2013.