Goldman Sachs, Goldman Sachs Securities, Fixed Income, Currency, and Commodities - Commodities Oil Trading Analyst – Houston, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7210
Thu, July 11, 2013
GOLDMAN SACHS FIRM OVERVIEW
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
Securities, Fixed Income, Currency, and Commodities - Commodities Oil Trading Analyst
Commodities Oil Products Trading team is looking for an analyst to join the trading business. Analysts on the desk are responsible for monitoring world markets and following financial news from agencies, research analysts and other market participants, analyzing data on oil assets and communicating relevant information to sales and other traders.
• Daily management of positions, tracking P&L and reviewing other reports.
• Manage and price commodity risk and exposure
• Marking various commodity price curves
• Fundamental research in both physical and financial oil products including derivatives
• Analyze, price and execute new investment opportunities and new risk hedging arrangements
• Bachelors Degree
• Commercial and analytical aptitude with an understanding of financial markets
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Confident communication and interpersonal skills
• Solid work ethic and high levels of motivation
• Ability to drive projects and initiatives – a self-starter
• Demonstrated interest in international and emerging markets
Goldman Sachs, an equal opportunity employer, does not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws.
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7210. Application deadline is 7/11/2013.