The Reynolds and Reynolds Company, Outside Sales Account Manager Trainee (Entry Level), Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7259
Thu, August 1, 2013
*NOTE: OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE!
Reynolds and Reynolds, one of the top providers of premium integrated computer solutions for automobile dealerships, is seeking motivated and hard-working Entry Level Outside Sales Account Manager Trainees to join our growing team. The goal of the position is to prepare you for your own territory as an Account Manager. If you are a fresh college graduate who is willing to relocate to a new territory upon completion of our training program, and are looking to begin an exciting and rewarding career in sales, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
As an Outside Sales Account Manager Trainee, you will enroll in our 12 month training course that will involve job shadowing Account Managers as they visit clients and sell our products, classroom training at our award winning Reynolds University in Dayton, OH, and computer based training completed from your home. You will complete nine different courses within the first year, with topics covered including training on sales techniques, negotiations, dealership operations and in-depth product training on our Dealership Retail Management System. You will travel to territories and ride with field representatives to see the skills covered in the classroom setting applied on the job. Finally, you will complete a ten-day Sales Techniques Workshop that ends with a mock sales presentation that will allow you to showcase the skills you have gained throughout the program.
Once you complete the training program, you will be relocated to your assigned territory and become an Account Manager. In this role you will be responsible for:
• Selling Reynolds’ products and services to new and existing customers
• Achieving designated monthly and annual quotas
• Prospecting and lead generation
• Gathering competitive intelligence
• Presenting product demonstrations to clients
• Generating proposals for customers
• Completing additional on-going training to further enhance skills
We are looking for dynamic individuals for this Outside Sales Account Manager Trainee position who are driven to be successful and looking for a career in sales. We are primarily seeking recent college graduates who are flexible and are willing to relocate after successful completion of the 12 month training course. In addition, the Outside Sales Account Manager Trainee should be prepared to travel between 15-25% of the time depending on the territory they are assigned to.
Other requirements for the Outside Sales Account Manager position include:
• Must be a self-starter with good time management skills
• Ability to build strong customer relationships
• Enjoys being around people and displays a positive attitude
• Must be a hard-worker who is motivated by success
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Our employees love working for Reynolds and Reynolds due to our outstanding compensation and benefits package. We offer our Account Manager Trainees the following:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) with up to 6% matching
• Company car for business and personal use
• Working remotely with an iPad, iPhone, laptop, and other provided home office equipment
• Professional development and training
• Promotion from within
• Paid vacation and sick days
• Eight paid holidays
• Referral bonuses
• Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7259. Application deadline is 8/1/2013.