Live Nation Entertainment, Live Nation Dallas - Marketing Internship (Fall 2013, Spring 2014, Summer 2014), Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7268
Sat, September 28, 2013
Fall 2013, Spring 2014, Summer 2014
Job Description :
The Dallas, TX office of Live Nation, a leading live event and venue management company, is seeking energetic and motivated interns for fall, spring and summer internships. This is an excellent opportunity for those who are looking to gain hands-on experience in the music business.
Interns will learn about various aspects of the Marketing and Talent departments, such as efficient internet research, developing and executing promotions, street team coordination and miscellaneous duties. Interns will be given the opportunity to learn on-site at all events at Gexa Energy Pavilion during the concert season. Participation in weekly marketing meetings will give the intern the opportunity to learn from the marketing team and see firsthand how a production comes together.
Job Requirements :
• Junior or Senior at an accredited College or University and eligible to receive college credit (students are responsible for obtaining pre-approval from their department's academic advisor).
• Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license a must
• Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Communications, Music or related field is preferred
• Knowledge of social media management preferred
• The ability to multi-task efficiently on a daily basis
• Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
• The ability to conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times
• The ability to learn and absorb at a fast pace
• Some evenings, weekends and holidays are required
This is a non-paid internship with flexible hours (minimum 20 per week) to reflect the need of your college credit requirements. Nights or weekends may be required. Reliable transportation is a must. Interns must receive academic credit from their college or university.
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7268. Fall application deadline is 9/28/2013.