Castleton Commodities International, Research Analyst, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7166
Sat, August 31, 2013
Castleton Commodities International (CCI) located in Stamford, CT is seeking an Analyst to join their Power Research Team.
• Analyzing Power markets to identify trading opportunities and risks.
• Design and develop simulated models of North American and European Power and Gas markets to analyze economic data and forecast prices.
• Perform quantitative research and statistical studies of identified risk factors; develop analytical tools to assess trading risks
• Specify requirements for power markets data warehouse and perform functional testing.
• Review research reports and articles that examine recent developments in the energy markets.
• Prepare reports summarizing research findings for senior managers and executives.
• Perform ad hoc data analysis to support trading decisions and other projects and related duties as assigned.
• Prior exposure to the energy markets is a plus.
• Masters or PhD in Operations Research, Computer Science, Mathematical Finance, Statistics (or related fields of study). (PhD preferred)
• Prior experience with VBA, MATLAB, experience with Java or C# is preferred
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7166. Application deadline is 8/31/2013.