Office of the Governor – Texas, Texas Governor's Fellowship Programs, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7334
Thu, September 5, 2013
Texas Governor’s Fellowship Program will:
• Give students an overview of state government by working closely with staff in the Office of the Governor.
• Provide students with experience in a working office environment.
• Enhance appreciation of public service.
• Fellows are assigned to work with the Governor’s staff.
Primary duties consist of:
• Performs support work for division program areas
• Provides project assistance
• Conducts research as requested for various projects
• Prepares correspondence, reports, studies, forms and documents
• May research, compose, design, or edit agency publications, forms manuals and charts
• Assists with special projects
Fellowships are available in the following offices:
Aerospace and Aviation
Budget, Planning and Policy
Support Serv./Computer Services
Committee on People with Disabilities
Economic Development and Tourism
Texas Film Commission
Texas Military Preparedness Commission
Texas Music Office
Internships are available all semesters, Spring, Summer and Fall. Application deadlines are as follows.
**Late applications for Fall 2013 will be reviewed.**
SUMMER - April 15th
FALL - July 15th
SPRING - November 15th
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7334.