Annie's List, Political Intern, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7356
Sat, August 31, 2013
Annie’s List works to recruit, train, support and elect viable progressive Democratic women candidates who are dedicated to protecting the health, safety and financial security of Texas women and their families. By electing more progressive Democratic women and changing the face of power in Texas politics, Annie’s List aims to advance a progressive agenda. Since 2003, Annie’s List has helped elect 22 women to office and made over $3 million in contributions to our endorsed campaigns. This Annie’s List internship opportunity has three tracks.
Political interns will learn what it takes to recruit and train candidates for future office. They will:
• Assist in recruiting attendees for candidate trainings
• Reach out to local elected officials and progressive allies on behalf of Annie's List
• Learn software pertinent to progressive campaigns (NGP & VAN)
• Conduct political research
• Aide Communications and Finance as needed
• An open schedule
• Strong interest in promoting women to political power
• Microsoft Office knowledge
• Google Drive familiarity
• Quick to learn
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7356. Application deadline is 8/31/2013.