InfoTrust Group, Inc., Editing & Quality Control Intern, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7352
Sat, August 31, 2013
InfoTrust Group (ITG) is a premier provider of document management software and services that support key clients in the aerospace, defense, high-tech, healthcare, and publishing industries. ITG has offices in the United States and China and a diverse workforce with state-of-the-art facilities to succeed in a global marketplace. ITG’s Austin office is the hub of our training and documentation services department.
Check out our website to learn more about our company and culture. http://www.infotrustgroup.com/
We are currently seeking an Editing & Quality Control Intern to work part time in our Austin office. We offer flexible hours, competitive pay, and a fun relaxed work environment. This position does not require technical knowledge or experience.
• Edit technical publications and training materials for grammar, clarity, and adherence to style conventions.
• Provide quality control for technical publications and training materials.
o Verify that formatting is consistent and meets style requirements.
o Make sure that publications are complete and contain all necessary parts.
o Test web-based training functionality.
• Must be at least a second-year university student majoring or minoring in English, communications, journalism, or a related field.
��� Intermediate Microsoft Words skills required.
• Experience marking up documents with Adobe Acrobat a plus.
• Familiarity with the Chicago Manual of Style a plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Must possess an extensive knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and spelling
• Ability to learn industry-specific and customer-specific style conventions
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Hard working with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7352. Application deadline is 8/31/2013.