Deloitte Consulting, Business Technology Analyst Summer Scholar Intern, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7427
Fri, September 13, 2013
If you are interested in helping clients in their efforts to address some of their most complex business problems through the effective application of technology and want to do this in an exciting environment, then joining our Business Technology Analyst (BTA) Summer Scholar Intern program can be the start of an exciting career for you. As a member of an entrepreneurial client project team, you will have the opportunity to learn first-hand how we help many of the world’s most influential companies develop their information technology strategy and significantly improve their technology investments. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate leadership and teamwork throughout the summer.
Your internship will help you build your consulting skills and enhance your teaming and networking skills. During your time as a Summer Scholar you will participate in a number of internship and office-wide activities.
We are deeply committed to developing our consulting professionals through thoughtful mentoring, counseling, and professional training. You will receive informal and formal feedback throughout your summer experience.
As a BTA Summer Scholar, you will be aligned with the Technology service area where you will have the opportunity to work directly with our clients providing services designed to help them solve their most complex business problems. You will be aligned with a service line prior to your start date based on our service line needs, recommendations from your interviewers and any preference you expressed during the interview process.
Qualifications for our BTA Summer Scholar Intern Program include:
• A strong interest in beginning a career in business technology consulting upon receiving your undergraduate degree
• Junior standing in a full-time academic program with a target graduation date between December 2013 and June 2014
• Availability to participate, full-time, for approximately 10 weeks in the June to August 2014 time period
• 3.4 cumulative GPA strongly preferred with equal or stronger performance in your major(s)
• Participation in extracurricular activities
• Experience, interest and aptitude in technology
• Sharp analytical mind
• Demonstrated leadership abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to travel (not all Summer Scholars will travel during their internship)
We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated exceptional performance in these and other related majors:
• Technology: Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems
• Business: Accounting, Business, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Supply Chain
• Engineering: Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Management, Industrial Engineering
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7427. Application deadline is 9/13/2013.