Kohl's Department Stores, Store Management Trainee (MIT), Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7279
Tue, September 10, 2013
The Store Management Trainee (MIT) Program is the fast track to a career in retail. The training program is designed to give you the experience you need in overall store operations to prepare you for running your own multi-million dollar business. Primary responsibilities include:
• 12 Week Structured training program
• Competitive salary and Benefits
• On-going Executive Development through classroom style learning
• Hands on Experience with In-store merchandising, Sales Projections, Store Operations, Scheduling, Payroll, Hiring and Human Resources
• Exposure to Senior Leadership with the stores organization
• Executive placement as an Assistant Store Manager upon successful completion of the MIT training program.
• Continuous Learning and Development
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, or related field
• Strong analytical skills along with superior critical thinking skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to drive to develop retail business knowledge
• Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7279. Application deadline is 9/10/2013.