Goldman Sachs, Goldman Sachs 2014 Legal Program Analyst, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7472
Sun, September 29, 2013
The Legal Department provides high quality legal advice, transactional advice, regulatory advice, litigation oversight, and advice on compliance and reputational issues. Our goal is to help our businesses complete their transactions and understand and weigh the risks associated with our activities. In many cases, our lawyers, along with other professionals, assist the business areas in structuring transactions in order to capitalize on business opportunities while optimizing risk.
The Legal Department’s practice groups provide dedicated service to businesses throughout the firm. These practice groups are generally headed by a Divisional General Counsel or Practice Area Coordinator who is responsible for coordinating the delivery of legal services to the relevant business units. In addition, there are lawyers who provide advice on specific topics that cut across business lines, such as finance, employment and litigation. The Legal Department is located in Bangalore, Beijing, Dallas, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, Mumbai, New York, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo, Washington DC, and Zurich. In each of these locations, lawyers and other professionals have responsibility for one or more business areas.
As a member of the Legal Team, you will work closely with business professionals across the firm, as well as with outside counsel. Your responsibilities may include providing:
• Transactional advice
• Regulatory advice
• General legal advisory services
• Litigation services
• Documentation review
• Subject matter expertise
• Advice on compliance and reputational issues
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to clearly articulate ideas
• Highly motivated and adaptable; the ability to work on a team of diverse individuals
• Proactive; the ability to respond creatively and quickly in a fast-paced, high-pressure, changing environment
• Accurate and detail-oriented with sound judgment and integrity
• Keen interest in financial markets
Goldman Sachs, an equal opportunity employer, does not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws.
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7472. Application deadline is 9/29/2013.