KPMG, Houston Summer 2014 Advisory - Financial Management Full-Time Associate, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7474
Sun, September 29, 2013
ADVISORY - Performance - Financial Management
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm (www.kpmg.com/us), is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG International’s member firms have 145,000 professionals, including more than 8,000 partners, in 152 countries.
Do you have a passion for solving complex business problems? KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — increasing revenues, controlling costs, transforming processes and managing risk — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and take advantage of competitive opportunities inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum.
Visit the KPMG Advisory Management Consulting website to learn more about our services. http://www.kpmg.com/US/en/services/Advisory/management-consulting/Pages/default.aspx
• Project a professional image of KPMG and provide high quality service to our clients
• High quality professional day to day execution of engagements and special projects
• Perform analytical reviews and conduct research
• Complete quantitative and qualitative analysis
• Work on-site at client premises approximately 80-90 percent of the time
• Serve a variety of clients within multiple industries
• Willingness and ability to travel as needed, at times with relatively short notice
• Strong proficiency in basic PC applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
• Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in accounting, finance, business administration, or economics
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Ability to act autonomously while being a team player
• Targeted graduation dates from December 2013 through Summer 2014
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Compensation may vary based on degree and location.
KPMG. A great place to build your career.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
©2013 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and the U.S. member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7474. Application deadline is 9/29/2013.