Abraham Trading Company, Business Development Intern, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7499
Wed, September 25, 2013
Since 1988 Abraham Trading Company ("ATC") has offered professional money management to institutions and high net worth individuals by trading futures markets around the world. Our primary objective is to provide our investors long-term capital appreciation with very low correlation to traditional investments.
We are looking for JUNIORS/SENIORS in Finance/BHP/Plan II/ or Economics majors with sound understanding of finance for a part-time (Business Development) internship at Abraham Trading Company.
Looking for 2 interns to work 2 different shifts:
(1) Morning: 8:30-12:30, and
(2) Afternoon: 1:00-5:00
There is some flexibility in this regard.
- Assist the Director of Business Development in the Austin office in various capacities
- Conduct research on potential allocators and high net-worth individuals.
- Generate various reports in Excel.
- Help manage the client relationship database.
- Sit in/take notes on conference calls
- Keep fund performance and AUM data up-to-date.
- Sound knowledge of Finance
- GPA at least 3.0 or better
- Good with Excel
- Good communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to handle confidential information
Wage is $12/hour
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7499. Application deadline is 9/25/2013.