Office of the Governor, Texas Governor's Fellowship Program, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7565
Fri, November 15, 2013
Texas Governor’s Fellowship Program will:
• Give students an overview of state government by working closely with staff in the Office of the Governor.
• Provide students with experience in a working office environment.
• Enhance appreciation of public service.
• Fellows are assigned to work with the Governor’s staff.
Primary duties consist of:
• Performs support work for division program areas
• Provides project assistance
• Conducts research as requested for various projects
• Prepares correspondence, reports, studies, forms and documents
• May research, compose, design, or edit agency publications, forms manuals and charts
• Assists with special projects
Fellowships are available in the following offices:
Aerospace and Aviation
Budget, Planning and Policy
Support Serv./Computer Services
Committee on People with Disabilities
Economic Development and Tourism
Texas Film Commission
Texas Military Preparedness Commission
Texas Music Office
Application Deadline 11/15/2013. See BTT Gateway Job ID 7565