Liberty Mutual Insurance, Claims Specialist Rotational Program – Greater Dallas, TX Area, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Schedule ID 487
Fri, November 8, 2013
As a Liberty Mutual Claims Specialist, you will put your investigative and analytical skills to work and fulfill Liberty Mutual’s mission of "helping people live safer, more secure lives." You will provide service to our policyholders by quickly and effectively resolving their claims. Through the 24 month rotational program you will receive in-depth training and guidance from experienced Claims professionals. Participants will have the opportunity to gain exposure to several Claims functions such as property, auto, and bodily injury.
• Communicate with policyholders, witnesses, legal, & medical professionals in writing and over the phone.
• Perform field investigations using the latest technology
• Collect and analyze details and data to draw sound conclusions
• Under close supervision, confirms or denies coverage and liability and advises policyholders and claimants as to proper course of action.
• Participate in our training program to learn about the job and the company, and enhance your performance skills
**Additional opportunities for this program are available in our Lake Mary, FL Warrenville, IL, and Long Island, NY area offices.
• 0-2 years of professional experience
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA. Additional requirements may apply.
• Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
• Strong analytical/problem solving and organizational skills
• Demonstrated customer service and negotiation skills
• Requires attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment, the ability to learn quickly and easily adapt to new situations
See BTT Gateway Schedule ID 487. Application Deadline 11/8