Austin Convention and Visitors Bureau, Marketing and Communication Internship, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7645
Fri, November 15, 2013
• Provide support to Marketing Communications Department staff for related marketing projects.
• Assist Marketing Communications Department with destination marketing activities, including compiling events calendars, working with an external advertising agency and other projects to promote Austin to leisure and convention travelers.
• Assist department with updating publications and creating content, including the Meeting Planner and Visitors guides, eNewsletters, company blog posts and other external content pieces.
• Assist Communications Manager with responding to media requests by assembling media kits, conducting media research and assisting with the composition of news releases to garner media coverage.
• Assist in reviewing and logging media end editorial coverage and clippings in our CRM system, as well as evaluating media value and effect for the department.
• Assist Interactive Marketing Manager with compiling events calendars and producing web content.
• Assist with updating department files.
• Assist in familiarization tours and event coordination and execution.
• Write news releases and media advisories as needed.
• Other marketing tasks may be implemented that relate to the specific interests of the intern.
See BTT Gateway Job ID 7645. Application Deadline 11/15