Gerson Lehrman Group, Research Internship – Spring 2014, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7663
Sat, December 7, 2013
GLG Research Interns will spend the majority of their time building and managing the GLG Councils—networks of thousands of world-renowned experts in their professional fields and industries. GLG Research Interns will also work on customized projects and requests from the Research team, which may include conducting web-based research on important news stories for a practice area, compiling statistical data on network composition and recruiting efforts, identifying executives in transition, assisting with data management efforts, responding to expert inquiries, and reviving relationships with experts whose activity with GLG has lapsed.
We look for candidates that can work 15-20 hours a week, working a minimum of 3 days per week.
• Support research team to increase participation rates in research projects including consultative opportunities and surveys
• Build specific industry networks through the identification of critical experts
• Conduct quantitative analysis on industry networks to inform strategic decision making
• Maintain the integrity of expert information with cross references and phone outreach
GLG Research Interns are expected to pursue and handle increasing responsibility. They should be able to demonstrate a history of extracurricular or academic interests that will help GLG identify all of the qualities listed below:
• Strong academic qualifications including a cumulative 3.3 GPA or higher
• Previous work experience with transferable skills to the internship
• Demonstrated leadership or teamwork experience (through academic, employment, or extracurricular activities)
• Strong analytical and multitasking skills
• Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented
• Highly professional written and verbal communication skills; ability to quickly and effectively communicate a range of simple and complex material
See BTT Gateway Job ID 7663. Application Deadline 12/7.