Google, Product Quality Analyst, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7684
Fri, December 20, 2013
Product Quality Analyst
Our Product Quality Operations (PQO) team has the critical responsibility of protecting Google’s users by ensuring ensuring online safety by fighting web abuse and fraud across Google products like Search, Maps, AdWords and AdSense. Our Product Quality Analysts work globally and cross-functionally with Google developers and Product Managers to navigate challenging online safety situations and handle abuse and fraud cases at Google speed. Our PQO team operates at the intersection of tech and business and thus we look for students with both skill sets for these roles.
Please see http://www.google.com/students/biz
Resume Tips for Applicants
Students looking for resume tips can check out this video where Google recruiters give tips on writing your resume. A few of the tips we offer to applicants are the following:
· Include your GPA and expected graduation date
· Don’t just list a bunch of activities; pick the ones where you’ve had the most IMPACT and add a line or two explaining that impact
· Make sure your resume is tailored for the role/program. Your experience should highlight the skills you have that make you a good fit. note, this doesn't mean listing out skills, it means showing how you have developed those skills.
· We love metric data at Google. Use numbers to tell the stories in your resume.
· Submit your resume as a PDF
To apply, see http://www.google.com/students/biz
See BTT Gateway Job ID 7684. Application Deadline 12/20