Catalyst, Marketing Intern, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7719
Sun, December 15, 2013
Catalyst is looking for an organized, motivated and energetic Marketing Intern to join our marketing/advertising team for the Spring of 2014.
Catalyst offers a creative, team-oriented environment grounded in the belief that work should be fast-paced, rewarding and fun. We are dedicated to providing motivated individuals with the opportunity to develop their talents and grow with the company. The Marketing Intern will have an opportunity to help shape the future of our rapidly expanding full-service agency.
Marketing Interns must have knowledge of the marketing/advertising industry and must possess superior communication skills. Organization, ability to multi-task and attention to detail are essential characteristics to this position. The Marketing Intern must also have an eagerness to learn and to help in any way possible. Here at Catalyst, curiosity and creative thinking are of utmost importance, helping to maintain an electric and engaging environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist team with project management of clients’ work which includes:
o Project request processing and coordination
o Gathering and sending deliverables to and from clients
o Ensuring projects meet deadline requirements
• Conduct research/competitive analysis
• Monthly tracking of digital marketing efforts
• Drive workflow process between all internal groups including Accounts, Creative, and Operations.
• Experience with Microsoft Office is required
• Exceptional interpersonal/communication skills
• Strong writing abilities are encouraged
• Experience with search-engine optimization/search-engine marketing
• Familiarity with a variety of social media tools
• Must have a keen eye for detail
• Work well with teams and in a timely manner
• Be proactive and highly motivated
BTT Gateway Job ID 7719. Application Deadline 12/15