Liberty Mutual Insurance, Claims Training Program, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7559
Thu, January 23, 2014
Have an investigative nature? Like to understand all the details and contributing factors before you make decisions? Like helping people resolve questions? Claims might just be right for you.
Liberty Mutual Insurance is seeking college graduates who are interested in launching a career with a Fortune 100 company starting in January or June 2014! We'll start you off right with a comprehensive training program, one-on-one mentoring, on-the-job training, a "promote from within" culture, and a strong pay-for-performance compensation structure.
Our supportive culture is ideal for those who enjoy helping people to answer questions and resolve issues. In the Claims Training Program, you will have the opportunity to develop key skills and to build a successful career at a stable company that has consistently outpaced the industry in growth. This position is ideal someone with an investigative nature, who prefers to understand the details and contributing factors before making decisions.
As an Associate Claims Case Manager you will:
- Develop the knowledge and skills needed to conduct thorough investigations.
- Make decisions about liability / compensability.
- Evaluate losses.
- Negotiate settlements.
- Manage an inventory of commercial property / casualty claims (involving bodily injury or significant property loss).
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA. Additional requirements may apply.
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide information in a clear, concise manner with an appropriate level of detail, empathy and professionalism
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Effective analytical skills to gather information, analyze facts, and draw conclusions
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Employees are required to obtain a property / casualty license in some states.
- Knowledge of legal liability, insurance coverage and medical terminology helpful but not mandatory.
Application Deadline 1/23. BTT Gateway Job ID 7559