Google, Inc., People Operations Opportunities, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7926
Sun, August 31, 2014
Google's known for our innovative technologies, products and services -- and for the people behind them. Whether we are making our staffing systems more efficient, planning for our growth, building relationships on college campuses or cultivating the next generation of computer scientists, the People Operations teams have an eye on the staffing needs of Google and the broader hiring landscape. We are focused on cultivating outstanding candidates for Google's long-term hiring needs, and we are the glue that ties together a cross-functional and international group of staffing teams. We are both scrappy and resourceful, creative and driven -- and excited to share the magic of working at Google.
The Google People Services Operations function is the services and program management group within People Operations that makes HR stuff easy and intuitive for Googlers. Our global team optimizes people processes, from problem definition to execution. We partner with teams across People Operations and in engineering to bring innovation and technology to the way we attract, retain and grow Googlers worldwide. We focus on providing an amazing experience to past, present and future Googlers, and work in Google’s fast-paced environment to deliver 100+ operational services, manage the contingent workforce and implement HR programs across 70+ countries. Regardless of location or level of experience, members of the Operations team have the opportunity to create, develop and implement some of the most complex global operations around the world.
Our Staffing Services team owns the front line of recruiting for Google. Whether expertly taking care of our candidates’ many scheduling needs, quickly and attentively reviewing our incoming applicants’ resumes and profiles or making sure our job postings reflect Google the world over, our Staffing Services Associates bring the magic to every transaction. In any of these roles, you will need an intense eye for detail, intrinsic motivation to deliver the best experience to anyone you interact with and superb customer service. Googlers are passionate about data and Staffing Services Associates are no exception, adept at solving problems and making data driven decisions, then communicating those decisions accordingly - all while working at phenomenal scale.
- Google People Services Operations: Take over ownership of one or more processes, and assume responsibility for operations, management, and continuous improvement of these processes.
- Staffing Services: Partner with internal clients to define the criteria you need to perform your role; deliver Google-quality interactions and service to our candidates and Googlers; develop and drive effective feedback loops with clients to increasingly refine and calibrate service.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Human resources experience
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills; high attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy. Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success.
See BTT Gateway Job ID 7926. Application Deadline 8/31