Oracle, Associate Sales Representative, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7936
Wed, April 30, 2014
• Uncover sales opportunities in new and existing customer accounts through well-organized territory planning and demand generation efforts
• Identify a customer’s business needs and articulate how Oracle’s solutions can address those needs
• Qualify opportunities based on business drivers, budget & timeframe as part of your pipeline build goals
• Make use of product demonstrations to generate customer interest, provide a targeted value proposition in order to bring opportunities to close
• Engage with existing customers on a regular basis by both telephone contact and periodic on-site visits
• Form partnership with Field counterpart(s) that drives a strong divide and conquer approach to the territory and yields growth
• Generate and achieve consistent monthly and quarterly territory forecasts with 97% or better accuracy; communicate weekly forecast updates to sales management
• BS or BA degree. (Minimum GPA of 3.2). Strong business acumen.
• Excited about selling, negotiating, winning deals.
• Resilient, doesn’t mind hearing "no"
• Great networking and relationship building skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Confident, driven, competitive, self-starter with strong organizational skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit, likes to try new things, doesn’t like to wait for guidance
• Comfortable in a metrics-driven organization
• Use of a CRM tool for contact management and forecasting a plus
• Proficient with Social Media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
• Prior sales experience not required, but previous sales experience a plus with a preference for B2B selling
Prior to any consideration for this opportunity, Oracle requires that you complete the following 3-step process:
Prior to consideration for a position opportunity, Oracle Corporation requires candidates to register for their respective targeted position at http://irecruitment.oracle.com to complete the process please register as a user, then enter the applicable IRC code in the Keyword(s) search field.
As part of Oracle's standard employment process, candidates will undergo a complete background check prior to an offer being extended. These background checks are conducted by a professional third party firm at no charge to the applicant and include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).
Oracle Supports Workforce Diversity and is an equal employment opportunity employer.
See BTT Gateway Job ID 7936. Application Deadline 4/30