Leadify, Writer, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7902
Thu, February 13, 2014
What you’ll do
• Write short, custom social media messages for our clients. These messages will cover a variety of topics from travel to fashion to non-profits
• Use our custom app to deploy those wonderful messages on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tubmlr and other channels
• Review messages that are in the queue. Toss out the bad ones, fix the ones that are rough around the edges, and admire the good ones.
• Help us onboard new clients. You’ll have to learn lots about different businesses, ask insightful questions, nod your head and take great notes.
• Research businesses, gather information and map it in our knowledge graph. For our travel customers this means categorizing points of interest (e.g., Statue of Liberty), features (mountain, beach, etc) and themes (rustic, romantic, family friendly).
• Help out our marketing team when they need some expert help (e.g., someone who has heard of the MLA, the Elements of Style, and the oxford comma).
Who we’re looking for
• Extremely strong communications skills, formal knowledge of what good writing is and a demonstrated ability to write well and adapt tone and voice to different audiences.
• A self-starter that can get stuff done with little supervision. We trust you and you’re allowed to "move fast and break things".
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup. You’ll never run out of things to do, so you have to be cool with that. You’ll need to be able to prioritize your work, communicate this with your boss and effectively get your "primary action items" done.
• Someone who thrives in an unstructured, flexible work-schedule environment. Come in when you want (or simply rise from your slumber and walk to your computer) as long as you get the job done.
• Some experience with social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Google+, etc.
To apply see BTT Gateway Job ID #7902