The Reynolds and Reynolds Company, Software Developer, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7914
Fri, August 8, 2014
Reynolds and Reynolds is one of the top providers of premium integrated computer solutions for automobile dealerships worldwide. In business since 1866, we continue to grow and provide cutting-edge solutions for all aspects of dealerships.
Reynolds and Reynolds has many exciting development projects for both new and existing products that would allow you to make real contributions to a winning team. Reynolds and Reynolds develops applications and systems software for a wide variety of environments including customer/server applications, browser-based applications, mobile applications and embedded systems. Our development platforms include Windows, .NET, and Linux.
Our developers are responsible for reviewing business specifications, providing a technical design, and coding and testing their own projects. Reynolds and Reynolds is looking for creative individuals who are driven to produce great software solutions. We have several entry-level positions developing cutting edge software systems and applications. These positions require intelligent, self-motivated developers.
All new developers have a mentor assigned to guide them through the training process which consists of a series of projects. The projects are self-paced and designed to expose each new developer to our coding environments.
• Bachelor's degree or graduation from a Technical school is a plus but NOT required -- training is provided
• Attention to detail on projects completed
• Leadership Potential is a plus
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) -- 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Paid vacation and sick days
• Eight paid holidays
• Professional development and training through our internal training department
• Promotion from within
• Discounted membership to local area fitness centers.
• Company sports leagues including softball, volleyball, soccer, and many more
• World-class cafeteria with a variety of daily options and specials
• Company-sponsored events including the Family Picnic, Company Cook-Off, and a number of charitable activities.
• Credit union membership
• Referral bonuses
• Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
To apply see BTT Gateway Job ID #7914