Big Orange Recording, Developer/Studio Intern, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7971
Mon, September 1, 2014
I'm looking for a passionate highly experienced developer to join the tech department at my recording studio for a new project I'm developing.
Maybe you've worked with designing and building client/server applications and backend/database infrastructures. Or maybe you've been developing high-concurrency real-time multiplayer game systems. Perhaps you've developed an Arduino program or worked with MidiBox before.
Work will be conducted closely with a multi-disciplinary and creative team ranging all the way from R&D and prototyping to electronics and mechanics to software and user experience.
- Big interest in modern programming technologies and backend and front end systems
-Big interest in developing firmware
- System level Linux config & management
- Network performance tuning and debugging skills
- Continuous integration & Test-driven development
- C/C++, Bash, Python
- Familiarity with cloud computing, clustering, failover, etc.
-Familarity with modern recording technology an absolute must
-Interest in analog (pre-digital) technology a big plus
- Expertise in security theory, monitoring and practice, web apps & Linux
- OpenWRT & software packaging / Linux open source contributor
-CSound, Arduino, MidiBox, etc.
-Interest in product desing
When applying, please include a brief description of your skills, passions, and work style. Optional: plus one link to a personal hobby app you've built.
Please see BTT Gateway Job ID 7971