Financial Process Group, Inside Sales: New Account Development, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7974
Wed, February 19, 2014
At Software Advice, we're looking for an energetic and outgoing optimists to join our growing business development team.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is extraordinarily persistent. You're the Rocky Balboa of the business world. You don't know the meaning of the word "quit."
- Has unshakeable optimism and energy. You are lively and bold, with the kind of personality that comes through easily over the phone.
- Makes ethical decisions. You understand that while it's important to make the sale, we never want to mislead a potential client.
What you'll do all day:
- Market research. You don't need to be a software expert to get this job, but you'll have a lot to learn about software markets in your first year.
- Call and email enterprise software vendors. The more software vendors you talk to every day, the more successful you’ll be.
- Work to onboard new clients. You'll work with our Client Success team to make sure our new software vendors get set up right.
You'll be measured on how well you:
- Hit the phones. In order to rock this job and meet your goals you'll need to make as many as 40 calls and emails every day.
- Recruit new clients. Within six months you'll be responsible for recruiting 40 new enterprise software vendors each quarter.
- Upsell new services. You'll let our existing clients know about cool new extras like appointment setting and CRM integration.
A few reasons why you might hate it:
- You just want to nurture existing relationships. This is fast-paced inside sales, not relationship-based account management.
- You’re not a hunter. You’ll need to research software markets and proactively reach out to relevant software vendors. Sound scary? This job might not be for you.
- Rejection gets you down. Sometimes people will say no, and sometimes they'll just ignore you. You need to brush it off, stay positive and press on.
And a few reasons why you might love it:
- You'll grow and learn a ton. You'll become a better business person as you immerse yourself in the world of technology and entrepreneurship.
- The work environment is amazing. Our SoCo office is insanely cool, open, and inviting. We dress casually and have fun while working hard.
- The team is even more amazing. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. You'll be managed by the best too.
- Your success will be recognized and appreciated. You'll be able to see your direct impact on our growth. You won't be just another cog in the wheel.
To learn more, visit www.softwareadvice.com/careers.
See BTT Gateway Job ID 7974