UT – University Communications, Editorial Intern – Spring 2014 Semester, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7996
Fri, February 14, 2014
The Digital Content Group is hiring an editorial intern to produce stories for the UT website and top-level social media accounts to advance and support the university brand. You will work on a team with two editors, a photographer and videographer.
Schedule: 10 hours/week, can be flexible around your classes
• Write journalistic stories for the UT home page and Know website
• Contribute story ideas and content for UT social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest.
• Upload and edit stories within online content management system
• Fantastic writer with sharp grammar and editing skills
• Creative storyteller who can think strategically
• Proficient in AP style
• Ability to work independently and turn in polished work on deadline
• Storytelling skills in additional formats such as photography, graphic design, video or audio
See BTT Gateway Job ID 7996