Accenture, 2014 Accenture Leadership Series, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8005
Mon, February 10, 2014
Accenture is hosting the 2014 Accenture Leadership Series, a program consisting of five interactive seminars and workshops focused on leadership topics, geared towards high performing students at UT.
Leveraging our program’s theme, "Building Your Leadership Legacy," the Accenture Leadership Series will equip emerging campus leaders with proven techniques that can be applied across the 40 Acres and in the community. Participants will attend a series of workshops focused on several leadership topics that allow them to practice and apply the concepts. Potential topics include:
Sessions will be facilitated by top Accenture executives. Past sessions have included leaders like Steve Rohleder (UT Grad '79), Accenture’s Chief Executive of our Health & Public Service Operating Group and former Chief Operating Officer. Steve is highly involved on the UT campus, currently serving as a Chairman for a committee to improve efficiencies across campus (see article here). Another ALS faculty member, Andrew Vo, was awarded the 2013 Outstanding Young Texas Exes award for his involvement in the organization and on campus.
This year's ALS program is scheduled as follows:
· Session 1: Monday, March 17, 6:00 – 8:30pm at the Etter-Harbin Alumni Center
· Session 2: Monday, March 24, 6:00 – 8:30pm at the Etter-Harbin Alumni Center
· Session 3: Monday, March 31, 6:00 – 8:30pm at the Etter-Harbin Alumni Center
· Session 4: Monday, April 7, 6:00 – 8:30pm at the Etter-Harbin Alumni Center
· Session 5 Celebration: Monday, April 14, 6:00 – 8:30pm, at a nearby restaurant
Potential ALS topics include:
· Developing an Authentic Leadership Style
· Understanding the Leadership Alignment Model
· Recognizing Social Styles
· Developing a Teachable Point of View
· Giving and Receiving Feedback
Applications are open to all full-time undergraduate students with an expected graduation date between December 2014 and May 2017. The deadline to apply is Monday, February 10, 2014 at 11:59 pm.
Please note: Selection into the program requires a commitment to attend all of the sessions. Dinner is provided for all sessions.