StatusLabs.com, Account Manager Internship, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8053
Wed, March 12, 2014
The Account Management Assistant is responsible for helping with communication with clients, administrative tasks and data entry and migration in support of a rapidly-growing business. Learn the ins-and-outs of Account Management with one of the most successful online reputation management firms, located right here in Austin, Texas. You'll be trained to use Salesforce.com software.
Responsibilities include crafting emails, phone calls for customer service, data entry and migration between client relationship management systems. The Account Management Assistant is responsible for helping with communication with clients, administrative tasks and data entry and migration in support of a rapidly-growing business.
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skill For Sales Development Representative Assistant
· 0-2 years experience working in a revenue-focused and/or business operations capacity
· Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency, an opportunistic mindset, and excellent follow-up capability
· Team player who possesses a strong desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented sales team
· Top-notch communicator: positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills, persuasive and credible communication style
· Second-nature proficiency with office productivity tools (email, MS Office, phone systems, web navigation and research tools)
· Exposure to and/or experience with marketing automation tools a big plus
· Strong desire to pursue a career in Account Management
· Some experience working with Salesforce.com a big plus.