StatusLabs.com, Sales Development Representative Assistant/Intern, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8054
Wed, March 12, 2014
The Sales Development Representative Assistant is responsible for helping with prospecting, educating, qualifying and nurturing leads for the Company sales force in support of a rapidly-growing business.
The Sales Development Representative Assistant will perform all or some of the following Job description:
· Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and inbound leads to identify and create sales-ready opportunities
· Research accounts, identify decision makers, educate prospects and qualify buying interest / urgency
· Build relationships with decision makers
· Interact with prospective customers via email and telephone
· Engage potential customers, overcome objections, provide useful and relevant information and use cases, assist prospective customers with campaign ideas, and become a trusted resource
· Schedule demonstrations and appointments between Sales Representatives and potential customers
· Drive attendance for marketing campaigns and events
· Use Salesforce.com to track communications with current and prospective customers, update lead scoring and ensure efficient lead management and dissemination
· Consistently achieve opportunity quotas to deliver optimal sales pipeline
· Act as liaison on demand generation projects between Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, and Client Services.
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skill For Sales Development Representative Assistant
· 0-2 years experience working in a revenue-focused and/or business operations capacity
· Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency, an opportunistic mindset, and excellent follow-up capability
· Team player who possesses a strong desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented sales team
· Top-notch communicator: positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills, persuasive and credible communication style
· Second-nature proficiency with office productivity tools (email, MS Office, phone systems, web navigation and research tools)
· Exposure to and/or experience with marketing automation tools a big plus
· Strong desire to pursue a career in sales
· Some experience working with Salesforce.com a big plus.