Insight Global, Recruiter/Account Manager, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8178
Sun, March 23, 2014
About Insight Global:
Insight Global is a premier technology staffing services firm, ranked as one of the top 5 fastest growing staffing firms for the past 6 consecutive years and named the 6th largest IT staffing firm in America. Since our inception in 2001, we have experienced unprecedented growth within our industry. We have rapidly expanded from an Atlanta based start-up to one of the most successful IT staffing firms in America, with 34 offices nationwide and counting. Insight Global employs over 18,000 people each year in companies nationwide and currently boasts revenues over $900 Million. We plan to continue this growth trend by expanding to 50 offices nationwide, exceeding $1 Billion in revenue, entering into industries such as Finance/Accounting, Administrative and Healthcare staffing, and ultimately going international.
2013 - 6th Largest IT Staffing Firm and 19th Largest Staffing Firm
2012 - 8th Largest IT Staffing Firm and 20th Largest Staffing Firm
2011 - "One of America’s Top 10 Job Producers"
2011 - #5 Fastest Growing & 9th Largest IT Staffing Firm
2010 - #2 Fastest Growing & 9th Largest IT Staffing Firm
2009 - #4 Fastest Growing & 14th Largest IT Staffing Firm
2008 - #4 Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm
2007 - #1 Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm
2006 - #1 Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm
Entry-Level Recruiter Position
• Source, interview and place technical consultant and contractor candidates with clients
• Manage candidates through interview process and contract period
• Develop and maintain network of technical candidate prospects using company’s staffing database
• Prepare and communicate the job offer to selected consultants and contractors
• Consult with Account Managers to identify clients’ technical skills needs and implement effective sourcing strategies to successfully place candidates
• Utilize a willingness and ability to communicate and form relationships with all support departments in the mutual achievement of goals
• IT and Recruiting experience are not required, as-necessary training is provided on the job
Account Manager Position
• Develop new business relationships and actively maintain network of clients from Fortune 1000 companies
• Entertain clients over lunch, dinner, sporting events, games, concerts, etc.
• Present Insight Global to technical hiring managers as a resource for their staffing needs
• Utilize relationship-based sales approach to build lasting business
• Work closely with Recruiters and clients on candidate skill sets, recruiting process and placements
• Attend annual training classes in our Professional Development Center in Atlanta for career development
• Comprehensive, individualized, on-the-job training allows you to learn at your own pace
• Weekly meetings with an Account Manager mentor aid in progress towards personal goals
• Newly hired Recruiters attend training classes in their first month at our Professional Development Center in Atlanta
• Continued education and training offered through annual Sales training classes and Leadership Development classes
Compensation and Benefits
• Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
• Benefits packages starting your 1st day including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
• Promotions to Management Positions only come from within
• Comprehensive paid training: Mentorship program, individualized on-the-job training, Professional Development Center classes at our headquarters in Atlanta, GA
• Expense Account for business-related expenses upon promotion to Account Manager
• Monthly Car and Cell phone allowance upon promotion to Account Manager
• 401k plan with company matching after 1 year
• Annual Sales Contest eligibility, which include year-end bonus and Incentive Units.
Desired Skills and Experience
Insight Global is seeking qualified college graduates. The best candidates for our company have gained leadership experience through internships or organizations on campus, held positions in sales/marketing, have a competitive drive, and love working with people. Candidates must have strong communication and time management skills, and be able to work well with a team. This opportunity is best for people who thrive in a results-oriented, competitive, social and fast-paced environment. A four-year college degree is required.
This position has a two-step application process:
1: Click "Submit Resume" (above) to submit your resume via your BTT Gateway account by 3 p.m. on Sunday, March 23, 2014.
2: Please also send resume to our Corporate Recruiter, Tracy Swanson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See BTT Gateway Job ID 8178