Main Street Hub, Social Media Community Manager, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8087
Wed, December 31, 2014
What you’ll do:
• Write content for a dedicated portfolio of clients, spreading word of mouth, protecting their reputation, and getting new customers in the door.
• Help inform product development by monitoring and reporting client and consumer behavior and performance.
• Contribute to a results-driven environment with sensitivity to business performance and a high degree of situational awareness for all accounts.
• Implement feedback from clients and teammates quickly and effectively to ensure client satisfaction.
• Any other responsibilities as may arise in the context of a fast-moving startup.
Qualifications: What we’re looking for:
• A bachelor’s degree.
• Outstanding communication skills and excellent writing ability.
• A high degree of creativity.
• Demonstrated success in deadline- and detail-oriented environments.
• A love of local businesses.
• A familiarity with and interest in online communication channels like social media, customer review websites, email marketing, and others.
• Passion for working in a fast-paced startup environment.
• An exemplary work ethic and a "get it done" attitude.
• A superior level of discipline, conscientiousness, and time-management.
• Unwavering integrity and strong character.
BTT Gateway Job ID 8087