Main Street Hub, Client Success Manager, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8089
Wed, December 31, 2014
What you’ll do:
• Own an assigned group of clients that you will manage and influence for retention, upsells, and overall client satisfaction.
• Develop and maintain deep expertise of Main Street Hub products and best practices to provide value to clients.
• Empower clients to expand their reliance on Main Street Hub by developing a trusted advisor relationship and communicating the ROI of Main Street Hub’s products and services.
• Collect and document findings from client experiences and communicate them to various teams inside Main Street Hub.
• Promote a results-driven environment with high client intimacy, sensitivity to business performance, and a high degree of situational awareness for all accounts.
• Take full ownership of client satisfaction for clients in your assigned "book of business" and identified as needing Client Success intervention, and work through all issues.
• Ensure high client satisfaction by responding to customers and making adjustments to increase client satisfaction based on their feedback.
• Any other responsibilities as may arise in the context of a fast-moving startup.
What we’re looking for:
• A bachelor’s degree.
• 1-3 years experience preferred
• Experience in account management, relationship-oriented sales, or marketing preferred.
• Successful track record in meeting and exceeding goals in client retention and/or new acquired business or upsells.
• A love of local businesses.
• Deep familiarity with online communication channels like social media, customer review websites, email marketing, and others.
• Outstanding customer-facing skills.
• Passion for working in a fast-paced startup environment.
• An exemplary work ethic and a "get it done" attitude.
• Unwavering integrity and strong character.