Robert Vega, Director FAC 18 / 2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200 78712-1508 • 512-471-7900
StatusLabs.com, Account Manager, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8254
Thu, April 24, 2014
Seeking an Account Manager to act as a key member of one of the most successful online reputation management firms, in Austin, TX. Our team has provided high-level reputation management and public relations advice to professional athletes, candidates for public office, executives, celebrities, individuals, and Fortune 100 and 500 companies.
Status Labs emphasizes flattering content on our clients, while suppressing negative information found through Google search. We also actively manage Wikipedia on behalf of our clients along with controlling Google’s Suggested Search Results and Google Images for you or your business. The Account Manager is specifically responsible for managing and improving our clients’ most important asset: their reputation.
- Key member of the account management team acting as a client relations specialist
- Ensure client satisfaction through effective and frequent client communication, administrative tasks and data entry and migration in support of our rapidly-growing business.
- Craft emails and phone calls while utilizing excellent customer service skills
- Data entry and migration between client relationship management systems
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skills:
- 0-2 years experience working in a revenue-focused and/or business operations capacity
- Experience using Salesforce.com a plus, however training is provided.
- Exposure to and/or experience with marketing automation tools a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency, an opportunistic mindset, and excellent follow-up capability
- Team player who possesses a strong desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented sales team
- Top-notch communicator: positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills, persuasive and credible communication style
- Second-nature proficiency with office productivity tools (email, MS Office, phone systems, web navigation and research tools)
BTT Gateway Job ID 8254