4/16 - Crash Course in Investment Banking and Consulting, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm, CLA 1.104
Wed, April 16, 2014 • 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM • CLA 1.104
Are you interested in working in the investment banking or consulting fields? If so, attend this workshop to make sure you're ready to apply for these highly competitive careers.
Most investment banks and some consulting firms recruit for their full-time positions only once a year, between mid-August and early September. So, if you are graduating in December 2014 or May 2015, you will need to apply in August of 2014. With that in mind, our goal is to help you gain a glimpse into consulting and investment banking careers and to learn what you can do to prepare for your eventual application. Our workshop goals include:
- Timing - when is the most effective time to start your search?
- Resources – how to find the job postings and other related resources
- Summer Tips - your May-August action items
- Career coaching – how to work with a career coach, your secret weapon in finding the job or internship YOU want.
- IB & Consulting professionals: learn about the application process and what a successful first year looks like
Date: Wednesday, April 16th
Time: 5:30-6:30 pm
Location: CLA 1.104
Register to Attend via your BTT Gateway Account