Robert Vega, Director FAC 18 / 2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200 78712-1508 • 512-471-7900
Pecan Street Insurance, Operation Specialist, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8228
Fri, April 11, 2014
Pecan Street Insurance & Financial Services is the perfect place for a recent college graduate, whether you’re looking to start building a career or just earn some money while you figure out what’s next for you. Advantages of this job include:
- No dress code, so you don’t have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe.
- No experience necessary; we’ll teach you everything you need to know and pay for your insurance license exam.
- We’re a small company, so you can have a big impact on our business very quickly.
- We’re not as bogged down by bureaucracy as larger companies, so it’s easier for us to maintain a fun yet professional workplace environment.
- Whether you build a career in insurance or just use this job as a stepping stone, the information you learn about home and auto insurance will be useful for the rest of your life.
As an Operations Specialist, your job will be to issue new and maintain current home and auto policies. You will serve as a liaison between our customers and the various insurance carriers we work with, conveying often complicated information in a clear and concise manner over the phone and through email.
No experience, license or even basic knowledge of insurance is required – just a college degree and a will to learn. Successful Operations Specialists are intelligent, confident, and comfortable speaking to customers on the phone and through email. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and able to handle new challenges without a lot of supervision. Problem solving skills, the ability to multitask, and the drive to follow complex tasks from inception to completion will help you go far in this position.
BTT Gateway Job ID 8228